how much xbox one
- Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB Console with Wireless Controller-Robot White $235 00
- Xbox One S 1TB All-Digital Edition Console (Disc-free Gaming) $238.23
- Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Console with Wireless Controller: Enhanced, HDR, Native 4K, Ultra HD [Video Game]
by Microsoft $419
Microsoft announced the emergence of the Xbox game console successor. Carrying the passcode of ‘ Project Scarlett ‘ This latest game console will debut at the end of next year.
The technology giant from Redmond, Washington, USA claimed its new game console offering four times more powerful performance, higher resolution, better graphics, and more memory than the Xbox One S.
The vice president of the game director Microsoft Phil Spencer said the presentation was interrupted if the latest console was intended to play the game.
“The game console must be built and optimized for one thing, and only one thing is the game,” says Spencer interrupted his presentation, Sunday
Microsoft ensures that this latest console will be present in bundling with the game ‘ Halo Infinite ‘.
With a connection to connectivity, the latest controller will be equipped with Bluetooth and a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 40 hours.
A number of Microsoft employees in a video upload uploaded on YouTube reveal the new generation of the game’s console to load faster screen shots.
“Thousands of gamers who have been using the four-generation game consoles will experience the best game play with Project Scarlett,” writing Microsoft like CNN reported.
Long before announcing the emergence of Project Scarlett, Microsoft updated the Xbox One game console launched in 2013. Microsoft is intensely updating its game console every few years.
how much xbox one
Although it just debuted at the end of next year. Microsoft will likely leverage the E3 conference to leak the game console Project Scarlett. It is known as Microsoft introduces the Xbox to drive the popularity of Sony’s PlayStation game console.
Some other details about the next generation Xbox capabilities are as follows.
- -Allows games to be played up to 120 fps.
- -Supports 8K resolution, although it is unclear whether it can also be performed during certain streams or games.
- -Enables real-time scanning of hardware-accelerated light, to create a more realistic light effect.
- -Use a solid-state drive (SSD), to reduce loading time.
The Xbox boss, Phil Spencer, also leaked if the engine of Project Scarlett was designed to take advantage of the new Internet network, but did not explain specifics. It’s possible that Project Scarlett will support 5G.
“When we talked about Xbox in the cloud, about streaming games. Project Scarlett, and all of its strengths, and all of its performance became the cornerstone of our future consoles. And future lineups in the cloud,” says Spencer, reported by BBC.